Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2

When I told J about this blog, he was supportive but said "You know that it's just going to be 52 pictures of Jack." I concede, he's probably right but hey I have a really adorable subject at my disposal 24/7! However, I WILL try to incorporate other parts of my life as well.

That being said, Jack did probably the cutest thing I have ever seen this week! Hahahahaha ;)

J and I were sitting at the kitchen table having dinner and Jack was on the other side of the island playing. He had been rather quiet for a minute so I got up to see what kind of mischief he was up to…



Yep! He somehow managed to get in to the cabinet….however he hasn't quite figured out how to get OUT!

Next night, same thing!


He melts my heart…


My next 'to do' is to work on getting some of the 'noise' out of my photos!

LSV

No comments:

Post a Comment